Logo

Logo

Friday, August 27, 2010

Accessories!

Hey everyone ! I hope you enjoy this small, yet fun post. I do not know how often I will be posting in the future being that I start student teaching. I will try to post at least twice a week.

Great little vintage cigarette case which I use when I go out for my cell and ID.

Great vintage turban from Rags to Riches Upscale Consignment in Delaware.

Great vintage bag I picked up at Etsy.com. I love how it has all the cities of the world on it. Its a great barrel shape like the LV Speedy.

5 comments:

  1. that vintage barrel bag is adorable! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage turban it's so cute.
    Lovely blog.

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually had that gold case at some point! i loved it- then i broke it by mistake and that was the end :(

    check out my blog
    www.lollihearts.tumblr.com
    (please follow + comment )

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i have something similar , but mine is black in color the sequins purse i mean ♥

    ReplyDelete