Logo

Logo

Friday, August 20, 2010

Some vintage jewelry I have picked up in the past....

These are some pictures of my vintage jewelry collection, please enjoy.

This is a really cool piece I found at the Goodwill for about $2. I saw a white one on Chictopia as past of their Chicpoints tutorial and was wondering if maybe this is more special than I thought ???
These beads are a pretty color blue and very very heavy. I found this at the Goodwill for about $2.

Three pretty rings. The first (turquoise) was my boyfriend's grandmother's ring. I am not sure how authentic the stone is, but I love it nonetheless. The second ring is from the end of a spoon and the last is a fork ring, pretty cool right?
This picture does not do this necklace any justice, but this is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. The stones are a light purple hue, yet almost transluscent. Purchased at The Green Eyed Lady in West Chester, PA.

Great piece of Robert Rose costume jewelry. I found this at The Green Eyed Lady in West Chester, PA. The store specializes in vintage accessories, mostly jewelry.

Awesome cameo earrings with a slight bow and pearl detail. A great vintage find from Malena's Vintage Boutique in West Chester, PA.

Beautiful flower pin given to me as a gift from my old voice lesson instructor. It was her grandmother's and she knew how much I loved fashion.

This is a cameo pin I picked up a Malena's Vintage Boutique in West Chester, PA for about $10-$15, I can't really remember... It is beautiful though and it gets a lot of second looks.
Hope you enjoyed these pictures... I am thinking about doing a post on my collection of furs next. They are old and vintage (with other people's monograms) and I don't support killing animals

4 comments:

  1. You have some really beautiful pieces. I'm in love with the cameo earrings and the brooch. Also, did you make the spoon and fork rings yourself? They're so original! I love the fork one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I wish I was that talented. I found them in a specialty jewelry shop. I am sure Etsy has some pieces quite similar if you are ever looking for some silverware jewelry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pieces, specially the rings. I'm looking foward to see the furs... :-)

    ReplyDelete