Logo

Logo

Monday, August 23, 2010

Vintage and Thrifted Belts

All the belts below were under $5 except for the red anchor belt which was $10, talk about some sweet deals.

Woven leather from Argentina.

Really awesome hinged belt, reminds me of an old door hinge.
Pretty purple and aqua, so cute.

My personal favorite, a vintage belt from Rags to Riches Consignment in Delaware.

Some belts I have collected over the years.

Seven beauties. All but the red belt are from either the Goodwill or the Salvation Army.

4 comments:

  1. I love your belt collection, so much variety and colours!
    I'm obsessed with belts hehe!

    http://karamelkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection, I love the purple one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hinged belt and anchor belt are awesome! I am happy to award you the Stylish Blogger Award! You can see the related post and rules on passing the award along here:

    Stylish Bogger Award!
    (http://mostserenerabbit.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html)

    ReplyDelete