Sunday, January 30, 2011
I saw a lot of great Spring looks today in the stores. It seems that florals are huge and coral is a very popular tone. I am sure I will see more next weekend when I hit up NYC during a visit to my aunt's in NY. My two year anniversary with Michael, my boyfriend, is nearing so we will be spending the day on Sunday in the city. I decided to pick something out at a vintage store for my present. I am hoping to score a fur of some sort. Fur is my vice, I am a huge animal lover but I cannot help but love the look of a great fur. If I can't find a fur maybe a bag ? Who knows.
Friday, January 28, 2011
The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us seven things about you.
- Award seven recently discovered new bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they received the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I have a phobia of grasshoppers.
2. I am obsessed with Sex and the City.
3. I speak Spanish fluently and teach it.
4. I am genetically missing a tooth.
5. I love Shiraz. It is my favorite kind of wine.
6. I am an equestrian and have been riding for a long time.
7. I drive a purple Jeep Wrangler.
Seven Fabulous Blogs:
Thursday, January 27, 2011
My vintage vanity....
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
I ordered a pair just like hers along with a black pair. They would be impossible to wear right now as it is incredibly cold in Pennsylvania right now, but maybe I can wear them once it warms up. I know some people are over the Carrie thing but I believe that Carrie Bradshaw was and still is one of the most important fashion icons of our time. Pat Fields is one of a kind.
I am hoping to come up with an outfit post soon with these socks. So excited !!!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
I think for now I am going to focus my blog on my vintage finds along with my everyday style. I still have plenty of vintage stuff to post but I don't want my blog to be too centered on one topic. So from now on it will be a mix of both.