Logo

Logo

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Highlighter Pink

Just a little something I wore while I was out shopping with my boyfriend today. I got some great stuff on sale at Zara in Philadelphia as well as some thigh high socks at American Apparel. I cannot believe how much I love this cardigan ! It was super cheap but seems to be promising for keeping me warm.


I saw a lot of great Spring looks today in the stores. It seems that florals are huge and coral is a very popular tone. I am sure I will see more next weekend when I hit up NYC during a visit to my aunt's in NY. My two year anniversary with Michael, my boyfriend, is nearing so we will be spending the day on Sunday in the city. I decided to pick something out at a vintage store for my present. I am hoping to score a fur of some sort. Fur is my vice, I am a huge animal lover but I cannot help but love the look of a great fur. If I can't find a fur maybe a bag ? Who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bridget..Wovv Amazing! nice blog.beautiful kombin.lovely.kıss kıss

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot pink looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete