Logo

Logo

Monday, January 24, 2011

Over the Knee Socks

Just got some new socks today that I had ordered on-line. I was unsure if I wanted them or not but had to have them once I saw how sexy and cheeky they are. I was also inspired by Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City The Movie.



Catwalk Queen

I ordered a pair just like hers along with a black pair. They would be impossible to wear right now as it is incredibly cold in Pennsylvania right now, but maybe I can wear them once it warms up. I know some people are over the Carrie thing but I believe that Carrie Bradshaw was and still is one of the most important fashion icons of our time. Pat Fields is one of a kind.

I am hoping to come up with an outfit post soon with these socks. So excited !!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look! Can't wait to see your outfit!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete