Friday, January 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award !!!!

So excited to be given the Stylish Blogger Award from Kaitlynn of Most Serene Rabbit ! A fabulous blog with great content and beautiful pictures ! A friend of vintage is a friend of mine.

The Award Rules:

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us seven things about you.
  • Award seven recently discovered new bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they received the award.

Seven things about me:

1. I have a phobia of grasshoppers.

2. I am obsessed with Sex and the City.

3. I speak Spanish fluently and teach it.

4. I am genetically missing a tooth.

5. I love Shiraz. It is my favorite kind of wine.

6. I am an equestrian and have been riding for a long time.

7. I drive a purple Jeep Wrangler.

Seven Fabulous Blogs:

Nine Zero Two

Gina Marie Vintage

Pretty Sweet Vintage

Pursuit for Vintage

BIMBA

Hello Again Vintage

Vintage Owl Boutique

4 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog and definitely deserve the award. I don't blame you for having a phobia for grasshoppers. Those little things jump high and you won't expect them cause they camouflage with their surroundings. Gross!

    ♥ Grace

    P.S. Thanks so much for sharing the stylish blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it, your blog is lovely...

    Love Charlie xxx

    charliehearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you drive a purple jeep - thats so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete