Logo

Logo

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New York

Sorry for the delay in posts. I was in New York for the weekend visiting my aunt and uncle in Westchester county as well as spending time in the city with my boyfriend for our anniversary. The city was beautiful as usual, I am pining away for it right now wishing I could be a few minutes away instead of three hours. I will say that I got to shop around a lot. I hit up Topshop, Hamlet's Vintage, and Aldo where I got a nice bag for my anniversary gift. We had dinner reservations at what seemed to be a great restaurant, but when we got there it was so loud and more of a party scene than a two-year anniversary scene. We ended up at Jack's on 40th street which was super quiet with great food. It was Super Bowl Sunday (we don't really watch football) so the place was Super quiet. All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time!
    I love your blog, especially it's name!
    How about we follow each other?
    Keep in touch!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! I am now following you too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i'm now following your blog!
    it's awesome :b

    hope you wanna follow back
    http://juicyglampage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete