Logo

Logo

Saturday, April 16, 2011

E-Magazines

For anyone who loves fashion magazines, especially foreign titles, Zinio is the place to buy e-magazines for a lower price than the print edition. They offer a lot of various titles other than fashion as well. I ended up getting 3 free e-mags just for signing up for the service, I didn't even have to give them my credit card number. Recently, they sent me a $5 credit which I was able to buy 2 mags with, and they were mags from the U.K. which are usually expensive. This month's issue of Elle is $.99. Some of my favorite titles include: Company (UK), LouLou (CAN), Flare (CAN), Nylon (US). I won't lie, I do love the feeling of a magazine but at these prices you can't say no. All you need to do is go to the website and sign up. You will have to download their reader but it doesn't take long and allows you to read titles even without internet access. All in all I think Zinio is a great website and a money saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment