Logo

Logo

Monday, April 25, 2011

A look back at my favorite winter outfit

As spring has sprung and summer is on the way, I am looking back at some outfits I wore over the winter... I found my favorite. It is eclectic, lady-like, and chic. I wish I could turn it into a summer outfit somehow, but that furry hat just wouldn't work here in Pennsylvania. The hat itself cost $3 at Target in their winter clearance. The blazer is from H&M, I love its Chanel-esque quality. The dress is also H&M from about 2008. These were the days when I did not have much spending money so when I saw it on clearance I had to buy it considering I yearned for it at full price. It is also the dress I wore on my first Valentine's with Michael, my boyfriend. The gloves are from TJ Maxx, no idea what brand but I feel the grommets add a bit of edge that every girly outfit needs. The shoes are from Forever 21, an online purchase I made using a Christmas giftcard. I just had to have a pair of heels with platforms with a color that works with pretty much everything.

1 comment: