Logo

Logo

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two purses I am craving...

I have never bought myself a really high end hand bag in the past. For the longest time I wasn't really into bags but lately I have seen some that I adore. My wish-list bags include a Furla Candy bag and a Charlotte Olympia by Charlotte Dellal banana clutch. Both bags are high end but with a slighty low end price. Right now I am investing a lot of money into my Jeep Wrangler which needs rims, which my boyfriend refers to as 'car shoes'. I love my Jeep to death and do agree she needs a makeover. Once all that is done I will try to save up for one of these bags, most likely the Candy as it is more useful (I need a bigger bag). They Candy bag comes in an array of colors, I think I would like the green one best. It might be better that I can't afford one right now as they are sold out pretty much everywhere. Wish me luck!

Photo courtesy of The Backseat Stylers


Photo courtesy of Become Gorgeous

2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend's right, your car deserves some makeover. I mean, every car does. Nothin' beats the feeling of driving a well-groomed car, ya know. Hope to see how your car turns out.

    ReplyDelete