Logo

Logo

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Closet Clean Out Offer for Chester and Delaware County Residents!

For the month of July I am offering a special summer discount on my closet cleanout services. The fee will be $80 for a two hour session ($25 for every extra half hour, $50 for every extra hour). The session will include an initial purge of the dated, worn, or just plain last year (or maybe even decade). Afterwards, I will help organize your closet and discuss how to expand your wardrobe with pieces that you already own. We will discuss what colors look best on you as well as what to wear to compliment your body shape and hide those problem areas (we all have them!) When I leave, I will take all your belongings that you have purged (think "What Not to Wear") and donate them to the local Goodwill. DO THIS FOR YOURSELF! YOU DESERVE IT!

If you have any further questions please email me at bm628825@gmail.com. I am located in Kennett Square.

"I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet."
- Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment