Logo

Logo

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some of my sunnies from my collection

I have always had a love for sunglasses. I have about 20some pairs and used to have a lot more. Today I will be posting some of my favorites.

This first pair are from Target. Target has done an amazing job with their sunglasses line, the color of these Way-wannabees is so much fun.

IMG_0760

The next pair were a great find from TJMaxx. They have the whole cat-eye look which is very popular right now. So much fun.

IMG_0761

What can I say, very Lolita and totally not for everyday. They are just something I think every girl should have.

IMG_0762

These polka-cuties are from H&M.

IMG_0763

These are from Forever 21. I love the simple, yet chic look one can achieve with these.

IMG_0764

These were a gift from my boyfriend, Michael. They are real Raybans that are no longer made anymore. They are so bright and vivid.

IMG_0765

No comments:

Post a Comment