Logo

Logo

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back from my lovely vacations!

Sorry for the lack in posting. I was at the Jersey Shore (missing Sea Isle right about now) for six days followed by a trip to New York to stay with my aunt and commute to the city to participate in the School of Style. The shore was fantastic. We had beautiful weather and I managed to get a severe sunburn, ouch. I did some thrifting while I was there. Managed to get a vintage hat as well as necklace and bracelet. New York was incredible and I miss it terribly. Luke Storey and Lauren Messiah who own the School of Style are incredible. For anyone who wants to become a stylist, I highly recommend it. I took classes 1 and 2 and had a blast. Class 3 is available in LA only and is on my to-do list in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment