Logo

Logo

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The 2011 September Issues!

Ah, it is that time of year! When the yearly fashion bibles begin making their debuts. I have already purchased two of them. (It is the only time of year that I will buy a large amount of magazines at once.) I receive Lucky, Vogue, Runway, Elle, and Allure in the mail. Most of them I purchased with a teacher discount for next to nothing. I scored a yearly subscription to Elle and Allure for $5.00.

So far the covers look impressive. I purchased Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar today as they are not part of my subscriptions. Sarah Jessica Parker is on the cover of Marie Claire. This made me all the more eager to buy it as she will always be a style icon in my heart. Lea Michele is on thr cover of Harper's Bazaar... she looks pretty but I cannot say that I know anything about her as I am not a Glee fan. Jessica Alba is on the cover of Lucky looking beautiful as usual. I am very excited to read editor in chief Brandon Holley's first September issue since taking over the reigns at the magazine. She is a true innovator and the brains behind to of my favorite past magazines, Ellegirl and Jane.

It seems that Kate Moss has been chosen to cover Vogue, which would be amazing. I am waiting for my Elle to arrive but from what I have seen in stores, Gwyneth is on the cover looking elegant. Now if only I had the time to sit down and read them...

No comments:

Post a Comment