Logo

Logo

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A better look at what is for sale in my on-line store

While I do love Big Cartel (e-marketplace), they do not give many options to the people who use their basic plan that is free. I only get one image view per item and it has to be 1mb, which is tiny. I wanted to post my current items for sale so that you can get a better idea of the detail of each item. http://otherpeoplestrash.bigcartel.com


blue and gold necklace


This necklace is really pretty and has awesome flecks of blue and gold.


hankie


Love this hankie.


robert rose


This bracelet is very detailed and has a lot of character.


IMG_1234



IMG_1235


This is a size 6 but I have a 32 bust and it fits me really nice. You would need to be about a 36 bust to really make this a tighter shirt. A shirt like this is not really meant to be worn too tight but rather loose.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bracelet! It looks kind of like a mini chandelier! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete