Logo

Logo

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DIY D&G Necklace

So I have really fallen in love with the D&G alphabet letter necklaces from their AW 2011 collection.

D&GDesigner jewelry can be extremely beautiful and creative but it comes with a heavy price tag. I decided to make my own and I think it came out pretty well and for only $11.

IMG_1587

IMG_1590 

I basically braided three sections of chain then braided those braids together. Altogether I used nine sections of chain. The letters you see are alphabet and number magnets with the magnets removed.

If you would like a necklace let me know, I could give you a price quote.  I could also make a bracelet.

bm628825@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete