Logo

Logo

Monday, November 28, 2011

It Feels Good to Be a Blogger VIP

I am more than excited to have been invited and to attend a fashion blogger VIP event in Philadelphia on the tenth of December. The event is called Walk the Talk and is a holiday party for VIP bloggers and their fans. There are shoes, accessories, massages, food, and of course… FUN! About 300 bloggers from Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey are attending the event. Did I mention there will be free gift bags full of goodies from sponsors? Score!



I am looking forward to promoting my blog and getting my name out there some more. I will be blogging about the experience and its glamorousness.Now I have to decide what to wear… Ah the choices.


3 comments:

  1. dont forget to post photos! lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B:
    This is great news! Congrats. Have fun. Hope, too, it's a successful boost for "Other.People's.Trash."
    And I love made-up words that work: "Glamorousness!"
    Stv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete