Logo

Logo

Friday, November 11, 2011

This is the town that never sleeps…

I visited my aunt and uncle in New York this weekend. I had been looking forward to the trip and the company, considering I hadn’t seen them since July. My aunt, who loves fashion just as much as I do, took a trip into the city with my boyfriend and myself. I got to introduce my aunt to stores like Zara and Joe Fresh. Joe Fresh is actually new to me as well and all I can say is that it is going to be an extremely successful retail store in the US (they are a Canadian-based company). I also managed to visit some thrift shops near my aunt’s house in Westchester county. Some pictures from the trip are below!

IMG_1522 Jacket- Halogen

Dress- Forever 21

Tights- Hue

Bag- Handcrafted in Mexico

Shoes- DSW

Necklace- Vintage from Etsy

Sunglasses- Steve Madden

My boyfriend noticed this billboard and my aunt and I found it to be rather ironic considering we were on our way to look at some vintage clothing. Despite being in New York she and I spent very little money. Vintage stores in New York City with decent prices are hard to come by and should be treasured when found. Either way it was still fun to browse.  IMG_1531

Aunt Lish and i in Bryant Park.

lish and i

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes! That's a great look. :)

    Take care,
    -Caitlin
    http://livelyleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete