Logo

Logo

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beauty Blog: Baby Lips by Maybelline

While my blog focuses mostly on fashion, I feel that beauty products go hand in hand with the newest “it” bag, shoes, or coat. After seeing Baby Lips advertised I was interested in trying them out. I do not like lipstick as it tends to feel too heavy and at times dry. Baby Lips is a moisturizing balm available in two clear balms (one is peppermint scented) as well as four colored balms. The balms claim to repair lip condition as well as provide SPF protection. My local CVS had a BOGO deal so I managed to get four of them for $8. IMG_1538Orange tube- Cherry me, Pink tube- Pink Punch, Aqua tube- Grape Vine, Blue tube- Quenched 

IMG_1541

The two not pictured would be the clear balm that is peppermint scented in a lime green tube as well as a peachy/nude color in a purple tube.

If you are looking for a new lip treatment I would recommend these as they provide moisture and if needed a hint of color. The fun design on the tubes doesn’t hurt either.

1 comment: