Logo

Logo

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: A Gift for Your Friend Who Likes Fashion

For the next few weeks I will be doing blog posts on potential gifts for your family and friends. Today I will be covering your friend who loves all things fashionable. She or he loves to shop, cares about current fashion trends, and has an eye for all things stylish. I recently wrote an article for Meets Obsession on this item and felt that it should be shared with others as well.


Do you remember playing memory match as a kid? I know that I do and was beyond excited when I saw this game. That's right... it's Street Style Matching. For those of you who don't know, street style is a type of fashion photography done right on the streets of many American and international cities. As a photographer, you look for people who catch your eye and snap a photo of them in whatever they may be wearing. This style of photography has really taken over in the past few years, especially during fashion week. When it comes to dressing myself, I look to street style for inspiration. One of the best sites to check out is the god of street style himself, Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist.


Barbara Iweins, the photographer responsible for these pictures, is from Belgium. There are two versions of the game, one is available for purchase and the other for pre-order on Amazon for just over $10. This is perfect for those of you on a budget.


Happy Shopping!


Next up for the gift guide: Your boyfriend who hates dressing up (don't worry I will cover girlfriends as well)




No comments:

Post a Comment