Logo

Logo

Friday, December 9, 2011

My First Shellac Manicure

Since I have my blogging event tomorrow I figured it was time to get a manicure, something that I haven’t had in a long time. I am pretty good at doing my own nails and try to save money that way but sometimes you just want to be pampered. I decided to try a gel manicure with CND Shellac. I chose the color Asphalt. I don’t really get caught up in nail polish color trends so I usually stick to a greige (gray/beige) or darker gray.

The great thing about shellac is that it lasts for 14 days and for some people, even longer. It does not damage nails and is a great alternative to acrylic nails, especially if your natural nails have the capability to grow long.

The salon experience I had was fantastic. Polished Salon has locations in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania as well as Hockessin and Wilmington, Delaware. Polished is a natural nails salon, see their motto below.

“Polished Salon provides a fun and new approach to healthy, natural nails in a safe, fume free environment.”

CND Shellac Asphalt Gel Polish, 0.25 fl. oz.

Photo credit: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment