Logo

Logo

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My New Etsy Shop, OnceUponAHanger

For those of you who frequent Etsy, you know what a fun site it is filled with all sorts of handmade and vintage items to purchase. My vintage/thrift shop is up and running and I just made my first sale yesterday. I have been adding items frequently so keep a look out.  Everything is under $30!

Below are some items that I currently have up for sale, happy shopping!

IMG_1650 This great gold metallic sweater would look great with a pair of jeans or with a skirt. The possibilities are endless.

yellow blazer This vibrant yellow boyfriend blazer would look great with just about anything!

If you have any questions email me at bm628825@gmail.com

I accept PayPal and am PayPal verified. I also ship internationally.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS GREAT!! LOVE THE BLACK AND GOLD SWEATER!!!
    -JASMINE FERRI

    ReplyDelete