Logo

Logo

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Walk the Talk 2011

This past Saturday I attended the Walk the Talk Fashion Event in Philadelphia. I want to start out by thanking Rebecca of Can Ya Heel Me and Tweety of Young Hip & Chic for organizing the event as well as Angela Edmunds of Showroom 77 for hosting the event in her great space. It was a fantastic party with great food provided by Josette Cuisine. It proved to be a success as guests continued to arrive until the very end.

So now of course you want to see some pictures! I will admit that I didn’t take many (I was too busy talking!) but others did and they came out great.

The first image is from OpenSky’s blog. They are a really cool on-line company comprised of products which are chosen by stylish stars such as Molly Sims and designer Cynthia Rowley. They were one of the sponsors of the event and were kind enough to make sure we all got these Jane Marvel makeup bags as well as a $10 credit for the site. suasanne and i  Photo credit: OpenSky Blog

IMG_1640

If you think that is where the goodies ended, you are wrong. I want to say thank you to Sole Society for giving away free shoes! I got this great pair of flats that I am in love with… (the slipper look is so in right now).

IMG_1619Just when I thought I was creative, Nina from House of Teiwiata on Etsy has created shoe clips! They are a fun way to add some color to your shoes and were free thanks to Nina! 

IMG_1627

Here’s a look at the shoe clips on a pair of my black pumps…

IMG_1629 All I want to say about the next item is that I never win anything… EVER. Until Walk the Talk. I was the oh so proud winner of a necklace from Just Fabulous. It is stunning in person.

necklacePhoto credit: 528 Spoken Truth

IMG_1622I only ended up making one purchase for the day and that was from Mijourne Jewelry. They have some really awesome products and are super friendly! Check out this awesome necklace.

IMG_1639If you would like to see more pictures check out 528 Spoken Truth’s page dedicated to the event. Just two more to end my post!

banner Just a shout out to my new friend Susanne Sacchetti. She is a model for FBH. Check out her portfolio!

thinking Just thinking about all the great, stylish people I met!

Once again, I had a great time and am looking forward to the next event!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you were "too busy talking!"!
    Great job,
    Stv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I snapped a pic of your shoes at the Walk the Talk event because I thought you were so stylish. I posted them on my site. Check it out when you get a minute http://shoecloszet.com I left a link for my viewers to check out your site as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a great day! those shoes are too cute!


    http://carizzachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes were absolutely gorgeous. i didn't get a chance to talk to you. this event was amazing, the giveaways were phenomenal, and the networking was simply fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I had a really great time and had a lot of fun networking!

    ReplyDelete