Logo

Logo

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Favorite Vintage Piece of 2011

It has been a long year but I am very excited to begin 2012. I have decided to do a post on the best piece of vintage that I have acquired throughout the past year. So here it is!

black and purple flower dressIt is a really great two-piece floral dress and overcoat. The shoes are a great way to complement the look as they are from the same color family but not exact.

black and purple flower dress full set  The look with the overcoat on.

black and purple flower dress hands on wall  The necklace is perfection!

If you love this two piece set it can be yours! It is for sale on my Etsy site! Feel free to browse around my shop and email me with any questions. Some pieces have gone pretty quick so don’t hesitate as I only have one of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment