Logo

Logo

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The International Fashion Stylists Association Conference

I am so proud to announce that I will be attending the annual International Fashion Stylists Association Conference on February 6th in New York. This sure to be a memorable event where the best creative minds are gathering for a one day event filled with guest speakers who I consider the gods and goddesses of the styling industry.

I am excited to hear that Luke Storey, my teacher from School of Style, is speaking on a panel during the day’s events. I will be there representing as an alumnus and cheering him on.

Photo courtesy of The School of Style

Besides Luke, two of my favorite stylists will be present. Pat Field and Phillip Bloch.

For those of you who don’t know who Pat Field is, I will give you a hint below…

Photo courtesy of Shiny Style

Pat Field was the head of wardrobe for Sex and the  City during its entirety.She has won two Emmys for her work as well as numerous Costume Designers Guild Awards. She took the women of SATC and made them into fashion icons who women (and some men) still look to for inspiration today. Beyond excited to hear her speak and listen to her wisdom.

And finally…

Photo courtesy of Broadway World

Phillip Bloch has modeled, acted, but most importantly styled the stars! Check out his bio because the list in LONG. He is covering some really great topics during the conference such as the importance of understanding body shape.

Here is my agenda for the day. Looking forward to giving you my review on the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment