Logo

Logo

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Evil Eyes

Back in the summer I decided to start collecting evil eye talismans. In many cultures the evil eye is used to ward off bad feelings, such as jealousy, from those around you. The evil eye has become quite popular as of late being seen on necklaces, bracelets, and rings.

This bracelet is from a jewelry shop in Cape May, New Jersey.

IMG_2129I bought this small pendant on sale at TjMaxx. They usually have a large selection of evil eyes in all shapes and sizes.

IMG_2131This is by far my favorite talisman. It was purchased at The Green Eyed Lady in Kennett Square, PA. It is made of glass and is incredibly heavy. It came on a piece of ribbon but I wear it on a leather necklace I bought in the jewelry making section of Michael’s crafts.

IMG_2132IMG_2134 Get your evil eye today to ward of the bad feelings of those who envy you!

1 comment:

  1. I believe there is a shop in peddler's Village, lahaska that only sells evil eye jewelry

    ReplyDelete