Logo

Logo

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feet in Pain?

If you are like me you may more than often find yourself wearing shoes like these…

IMG_2139 or these…

IMG_2141 maybe these…

IMG_2140 or, God help you, these.

IMG_2142 Yes, these are all mine. I wear them and I love them. Are they good for my feet? Absolutely not. That is why this weekend when I am roaming around NYC I have decided to try out these when I get tired of my heels. They are supposed to be the perfect in between shoes to save your feet from pain.IMG_2144Dr. Scholl’s Fast Flats, $9.99

Expect a post sometime next week with my comments about these but until then stay stylish!

Have style questions? Email me at bm628825@gmail.com and I would be happy to answer them for you!

2 comments:

  1. i love those blue shoes...let me know how those flats work out 2 !! (may have to get them in purple if possible)

    ReplyDelete