Logo

Logo

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review: Dr. Scholl’s Fast Flats

I’ve got sole, but I’m not a sole-dier. A little play on words from The Killers. My overall review of the Dr. Scholl’s Fast Flats is a positive one. I have tried them in two different scenarios. One was post-NYC pavement pounding and the other was while driving (never drive in super high heels).

Pros

  • Cozy and cushy footing
  • Neutral coloring
  • Great carrying case to store them in
  • Fit is true to size
  • Great for driving

Cons

  • Not a large color variety, only black for now
  • Not good for walking on rocks or gravel
  • Bow detail on front, not everyone likes bows

Overall I feel this is a great product that will provide many women with comfort for their feet when heels are just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment