Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Weddings: What to Wear?

Spring wedding season has arrived and I am sure that many of you are thinking about what options you have for a dress choice. A lot of women fear buying unique dresses because they might take away the spotlight from the bride. Can it happen? Yes. Should you feel terrible? Not really. I will be honest, not every bride is going to wear a Vera Wang gown made for a princess (although I would). If you are at a wedding where the bride is wearing something simplistic there is the possibility that any slightly offbeat dress you wear can steal her spotlight. At this point in time... who cares? Such is my feelings because I am ALWAYS the girl with the offbeat dress. That being said here is a great spring wedding choice for under $170.

No comments:

Post a Comment