No matter what stores may open or how appealing their clothing may be, I will always love vintage clothing the most.
1. There's a good chance that no one else will be wearing what you are.
2. The quality is on a different level.
3. It can be cleaned so don't get grossed out.
4. You're giving clothes another chance at life therefore helping the earth.
5. You can still be trendy, think neon heels from the 80's.
6. Vintage can be mixed and matched with clothes from today.
7. You will save some $$$$.
8. Vintage accessories are usually much more elaborate then those of today.
9. It gives you a story to tell when you meet new people.
10.Finding unique pieces in stores is a lot of fun, much like a scavenger hunt.
So if you are sick of your usual shopping haunts hit up your local thrift or vintage stores for a new look.