Thursday, April 26, 2012

On The Hunt For New Earrings

During a recent closet cleanse I threw out almost all of my larger earrings. A lot of them were fake metals which look worn after so long and some were just plain dated. I would like to replace my old ones eventually and have been inspired by BleuDame

It is a really great website with all sorts of fun pieces for very reasonable prices. They also offer shipping of $2.95 for the US and Canada! Their earring selection, along with everything else on the site in really awesome with a lot of options to choose from!

My favorites...



Ethnic 'Phoenix' Tribal Chandelier Earrings, $15.50



Rhinestone Tassel Shoulder Duster Earrings, $17.50



Filigree Turquoise Gypsy Earrings, $16.00

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete