Logo

Logo

Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Looks

I wore some pretty interesting outfits this weekend so I thought that they should be documented. The first outfit is an update of one that you have seen previously on my blog. I really love mixing prints and this was proof of that.



Blazer - Halogen
Pants - Daughters of the Revolution (Anthropologie)
Necklace - Etsy
Bag - Cynthia Rowley
Bracelet - Target



Shoes - Go Jane

The next outfit is my take on a minimalistic look that some people pull off so well. I really do prefer color in an outfit so I decided to use my green bag for a pop.



Blouse and Shorts - TJMaxx



Necklace - Sarah Aghili



Watch - BCBG Generation



Bag - Cynthia Rowley



Shoes - Forever 21

What did you wear this weekend? Tell me below!

7 comments:

  1. Love those heels and your statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your shiny flats! hope you have a good weekend soon ^^

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and bag!
    ~Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where has your blog been all my life? Love the flats and love love love th necklace!
    You look so great!
    Much luv from California!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete