Monday, May 7, 2012

Mint-spiration!

What is not to love about mint? There is mint tea, mojitos, and now a mint moment in the fashion world. Although Tangerine Tango is the Pantone Color of the Year, Mint was in their top ten list as well. The great thing about a color such as mint is the fact that so many people can wear it and wear it well. It will look good on the tan as well as the pale. If you are looking for ways to work this color into your wardrobe, look below for some mint-spiration!

5 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish and leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint color :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint. I have a great mint skirt and I love it. Cute post!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint and some minty outfits are already posted on my blog =) I can't have enough of this color ! <3
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! I'm obsessed with mint xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete