Logo

Logo

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Personal Style Post: Eastern State Penitentiary Edition

Yesterday I got to see one of Philadelphia’s most intimidating structures, the Eastern State Penitentiary. For many years I said that this was a place that I wanted to visit but never got around to it. During Halloween it becomes a haunted jail but to be honest I had no interest in seeing people in costume. I wanted to see this place in its own skin. I finally got my chance.

Many people claim that it is haunted and I can see why, but I didn’t see any ghosts. Now a tourist attraction, the Eastern State Penitentiary is open for tours daily.

esp  Hat- TJMaxx

Tee- Cynthia Rowley

Cardigan- H&M

Shorts- Vintage

Tights- TJMaxx

Bag- Big Buddha

Shoes- Big Buddha

esp 2

esp 3

If you are ever in Philadelphia, I highly suggest taking a visit to the Eastern State Penitentiary. If you use your student ID it is $8.00 for admission which is a ridiculous bargain. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing pics ! Thanks for following, following you back dear =)

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog hun, I'm following you now! I've personally never been to the states but I really hope someday I can come and experience the place + people. love<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres nothing like a good bargin! Love the look and this blog. New follwer for sure! Love it!
    Mwah!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! you have great style, and love the color blocking here. love your blog design, too. :) new follower on google, and i would be honored if you connected with me, too. :) have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete