Logo

Logo

Monday, May 14, 2012

Statement Necklaces That Make a Statement

Jill Pineda, a graduate of the School of Style like myself, is a stylist, designer, and curator of all things fashionable. On her site she sells bow ties that she designs which have gained a celebrity following. Besides her great variety of bow ties, Pineda also sells these great statement necklaces...



Bad necklace, $20



Bitch necklace, $20

At just $20, these necklaces are a great way to make a statement and turn some heads.

6 comments:

  1. I need a bitch necklace...BAD!
    LOL! Love these! I need some...I wanna turn some heads!
    hahahhha!
    Cool post!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I wish there was one that said blogger :D

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think I'd ever boast bling like this haha, but cool nonetheless!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    GIVEAWAY: Neon Metal 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool necklaces !!! I follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete