Friday, May 18, 2012

Vacation Series: A New England Beach

Today I am going to start my vacation series. Each week I will be posting a new outfit inspired by a different place. This week's outfit is inspired by a vacation to a New England beach. The look is very chic and nautical for long days on the shore and a seafood dinner at night. If you have any suggestions for a locale for next week feel free to leave a comment below and you just might see your vacation location (and a link to your blog) on here!

P.S. As usual, every piece below is under $50 (you'll need to save for the lobster). Click each item to go to the retailer.

6 comments:

  1. Hi bridget! Thnx for your comments! Did you find a good statement necklace? How did your interview go? Enjoy your weekend!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!Thanks a lot for stopping by me, I follow you too!
    Keep in touch.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Fabiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog dear!!!
    Now I'm your new follower.... follow my blog too ;-))
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love that outfit!

    http://shoploud.blogspot.com/
    wanna follow each other??

    ReplyDelete