Saturday, June 2, 2012

Polka Dot, Polka Spot

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately! I started a new job this week so I was adjusting to my new schedule. I love my job and the people I work with so it has been a positive experience thus far. This was an outfit that I wore last Friday so I am definitely far behind in my posting.



Dress- TJMaxx
Shoes- Steve Madden
Bag- DSW
Bracelet- Vintage
Belt- Came with another dress



I bought these shoes for a wedding a few years back, they are super comfortable.



I realized that I never do close shots of my face so here is a good one!

Have a great weekend and stay stylish!

10 comments:

  1. what a cute dress and love it paired with those purple shoes!
    Loving your blog and definitley following on GFC!!

    PS: Hosting a summer giveaway in my blog! Hope you can participate.. its really silly and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The close shot looks great & you look wonderful..I like how you styled your outfit & congratulations with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah:D i love dots:D what do you think about followin each other??:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are amazing! :) So beautiful and perfect for the summertime, best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately Have a great day honey
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vestito molto carino :D Reb, xoxo.
    PS: Nuovo post sul mio blog, passa a dare un'occhiata,
    mi farebbe piacere avere un tuo parere ;) eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/06/blue-jacket-and-new-balance.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgg!! your lipsgloss, shining! love it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, the polka dots are so cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dress is perfect, and I love your makeup<3

    ReplyDelete