Logo

Logo

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pre-Birthday Brunch

Tomorrow is my birthday! I will officially be 24 years young. Today my boyfriend and I had a nice brunch together since I have to work tomorrow. Dressing for brunch is one of my favorite things to do. There is something about the promise of good food and relaxing that puts a smile on my face.

Brunch outfit rules:
1. You must be comfortable.
2. You should accessorize with sunglasses if the previous nights' activities have you looking a little run down.
3. Use jewelry to add color.
4. Mix prints, think florals with leopard.
5. Use your clutch from the night before, no large bag necessary.



Dress- Angie
Earrings- Marlyn Schiff
Sandals- Report
Clutch- Expressions NYC





What do you wear to brunch? And more importantly, what do you eat?

5 comments:

  1. lovely blog if you want we can following each other???... we have one mummy and doughter blog!! kiss http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! I love this!
    stop by me, I would love us to be friends!

    xx,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorful prints! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch.
    BTW Happy BD!!

    ReplyDelete