Logo

Logo

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sugarlips Blogging Partnership

I love being part of  Sugarlips Apparel Blogger Partnership. Thanks to them, I received this awesome “Time Square” dress for free! As a blogger, it feels great to know that clothing lines appreciate the work that we do! These photos were taken on the beach at Sea Isle City, New Jersey. My wedges are from Famous Footwear and my ring is by Marlyn Schiff.

IMG_2628

IMG_2640

IMG_2633

IMG_2631

IMG_2630 What are you up to this weekend? Stay stylish!

2 comments:

  1. sea isle City, see ya soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I saw your post on sugarlips's facebook and I just want to say that the dress looks great =]. I really like your blog. Hope you don't mind me following it! Feel free to follow me back if you would like.

    <3
    Samantha
    http://biochicgeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete