1. Knee socks or over the knee socks can make any outfit warmer with a touch of sass.
2. You can start adding fur to your outfits little by little.
3. It's time to break out your boots, whether they skim your ankles or hug your thighs.
4. You can wear your leather jacket all the time.
5. Layering becomes your new art form.
6. You can buy tights in just about every color and print.
7. Your best accessory is a hot drink that involves apples or pumpkins.
8. Scarves can add some extra layering and add a pop of color to your outfit.
9. No more makeup melting!
10. Cold mornings and lazy weekend afternoons provide ample time to catch up on fashion magazines.
Fall is my favorite season, what about you?