Logo

Logo

Monday, October 1, 2012

Style Diary: Cape Cod

I recently took a vacation to Cape Cod with my boyfriend Michael. We had a fabulous time exploring all the Cape had to offer. Along the way I documented my outfits for this post.
This picture was taken on an elevated platform on the beach across the street from our house. I think the perfect way to transition wedges from summer to fall is to pair them up with some tights. Leopard is the must have neutral for the fall.
Pre-dinner picture in front of our house. If you are afraid of floral prints try pairing them with some black accessories for an edge.
Nautical is the best way to go on the Cape, however cliche it may be. Make it glamorous with a blazer and sequined skirt.
Denim on denim is a hot trend for the fall. Use two different tones to avoid the Canadian Tuxedo look. It is a trend that is sure to keep you casual and comfortable.
Metallic jeans are one of the hottest trends this fall. Gold is just about as neutral as it gets should this trend scare you. Keep the rest of your outfit neutral to avoid clashing.
Houndstooth is one of my favorite prints. In place of the regular black and white print, I opted for this great black and hot pink dress from H&M. It tends to get windy on the Cape so a hat is a must for your packing list. What are your must haves for vacation? Tell me below!

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits..I might have to jettison/segway up there for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great assortment of early fall outfits! I love the shoes in the first photo and you can do no wrong with houndstooth :)

    ReplyDelete