Logo

Logo

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Fun Day!

Well, it has happened. I have brought out the faux fur. Perhaps a little unnecessary today but I love it nonetheless. Today is the season premiere of The Walking Dead and I couldn't be more excited to keep up the tradition of watching the show with our friends. 


I am loving this outfit as it goes with my experiment of mixing prints, like stripes and leopard. 

Denim shirt- Target
Striped Tee- Mac and Jac
Faux fur vest- Rachel Zoe for QVC
Pants- Bullhead
Booties- Libby Edelman
Necklace- Vintage


The perfect width of a heel for a boost in height that is comfortable. 


Love this vintage necklace that I found on Etsy. 


My boyfriend Michael looking good in his plaid shirt and olive green pants.

In the upcoming weeks I am going to be running a giveaway on my blog. You must follow me on here using Google Friend Connect as well as on Twitter (@BridgetMarowski). Stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOVE the boots :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love your fur vest! Awesome!
    Your blog is amazing so I wanna stay in touch, I'm gonna follow you on GFC and I'd love if you do the same!! I'll be so honored!

    XOXO, Collage Minimalista

    ReplyDelete