Logo

Logo

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Recap of My Favorite Looks from 2012

It was surely a year of interesting and fun outfits for me! I had a lot of fun looking back and I hope you do too!


This outfit was all about neon! It definitely has a retro feel to it but with a modern twist. 


This was such a great shirt! It eventually got a huge hole in it! The price I pay for buying cheap sometimes...


My "church look" for my friends' wedding. I had never worn this dress but was glad that I finally found a time to do so. 


And now the party look! My glitter shoes were a big hit! 


Pretty polka dots! A great dress that can be dressed up or dressed down. 


My Nila Anthony bag that I love to pieces!


A great dress from Sugarlips Apparel at Sea Isle City in New Jersey. This really makes me miss the summer.


Posing on a lifeguard stand in Dennisport, Massachusetts during a vacation to Cape Cod with my boyfriend.

Sitting on a picnic table near our cottage in Cape Cod. It was one of the warmest days during our vacation there as you can see the difference from the photo above. 


All-denim look on Marconi Beach at the National Seashore. A true wonder for the eyes. 


An old man told me that he "liked my hat" as I was posing for this picture at the JFK Memorial in Hyannis, Massachusetts. 

Which of the above looks is your favorite? 

If you have a favorite look of yours from 2012 please leave a link with your comment! 

3 comments:

  1. The last one! Very classic influences but with a modern, hip flare. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaww this is really cute (: i love your style!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit the dress is so beautiful and the loafers...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete