Logo

Logo

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sale: Target and Neiman Marcus Collaboration

This weekend I scored a pretty sweet deal at Target. Their collaboration with Neiman Marcus is on sale for 70% off the entire collection. I had been eyeing up two pieces for quiet some time and was pleasantly surprised to learn they were marked down so drastically. The first piece is a beige Tracy Reese blouse with blue sequin detailing. It was originally $79.99 on sale for $23.99.

Tracy Reese Blouse

Photo from Target.com

The second piece is a stunning dress from Lela Rose. It is perfect for work or a cocktail party. Originally priced at $99.99 it is marked down to $29.99.
                                           
Check out the rest of the collection here.

1 comment:

  1. The neckline of the shirt gives it an age-flexible appeal. Sometime I need a more mature look at my age (46). I'd love to have that dress versioned with a halter top though! (Cuz in Ft. Lauderdale)

    ReplyDelete