Logo

Logo

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Order Yours Today: Meets Obsession Magazine Print Edition

As some of you may know, I have been writing for Meets Obsession Magazine online for quite some time. When I first applied I had very little writing experience but they took a chance on me and I have been there ever since. I have been lucky enough to work with some great people during my time there and write about some very interesting topics. Check them out below.


In a digital world it is not uncommon to see a print magazine fall apart. Meets Obsession Magazine, however, is currently selling its second print edition online and on select newsstands. This is a huge achievement and I am so proud to be a part of something so special. 

If you would like to order an issue of the magazine click here. You will be supporting young writers and a young magazine that has unbelievable potential. 

For a sneak peak take a look at two fashion spreads featured in the magazine by yours truly!







What are your favorite magazines? Tell me below! 

3 comments:

  1. congrats for writing on the magazine, looks fun :)
    I dont buy many magazines, the cover is important.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful opportunity you have!! (: I would love to write for a magazine one day.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sports Illustrated!
    Been reading it since I was a teen.
    Congrats on your work Meets Obsession.
    And congrats to MO for bucking the trend and etting a 'reL" mag on the stands!
    stv mck

    ReplyDelete