Logo

Logo

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Inspired by a Summer Sunset

Spring is here and I am ready to say goodbye to tights, gloves, and winter coats. My outfit below was inspired by a summer sunset. You know what type I mean. It is when the sky is purple, pink, and orange; blending together like a Van Gogh painting. 

I am still really loving the new camera, it really brings out my eyes and makes blogging even more fun.









Sunglasses - Stella McCartney
Blazer - H&M
Belt - Thrifted 
Dress - Eyeshadow
Clutch - Expressions NYC
Booties - Libby Edelman
Rings - Target (Rock) and Thrifted
Leather Braided Bracelets - Bleu Dame
Gold Bangle - H&M
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs

What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, so excited for the sunny weather. Your outfit is perfect its colorful, fun, & chic..You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour palette of your outfit. That blazer looks amazing with the print on your dress xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete