Logo

Logo

Monday, May 13, 2013

How to Dress for Sunday Brunch

Sunday brunch is one of my favorite events of the week. Since you get to sleep in there is no excuse to not look your best. I personally like to wear something that is comfortable yet unique. As for accessories, sunglasses are always important on a bright day, especially for those with a hangover. See my look below! 


Shoes - Mix No. 6 
Bag - Cynthia Rowley
Scarf- Raj
Watch - Fossil
Sunglasses - Steve Madden
Earrings - My Mom's
Coin Bracelet - Gift from my Dad


These were my Mom's earrings. Since it was Mother's Day this weekend I decided to wear something in memory of her. Aren't they beautiful? 


I love my Cynthia Rowley bag. It is SO me from the color to the shape to the texture. It holds just the right amount of belongings making it an ideal bag for day or night. My coin bracelet was a fun gift from my Dad, apparently he purchased it from QVC which I always find funny yet loving because he was thinking of me. 


I purchased these shoes at DSW last week and have worn them everyday since then. I have never been a strappy sandal girl but am slowly learning to love this trend. I also love anything gold so that is a huge plus for me. 

What did you wear this weekend? 

1 comment: