Logo

Logo

Monday, May 6, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Casual and Coral for Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo weekend, love it! Clearly one of my favorite holidays as you can tell from my excitement. I kept it casual on Saturday with shorts and a chambray shirt. I am not much of a shorts girl but these are really comfortable, with a nice inseam. My days of daisy dukes are over as age 25 is coming up around the bend in a few months. 


Sunglasses - Steve Madden
Shirt - Dalia Collection
Belt - Thrifted 
Shorts - Earl Jeans 
Shoes - Connie 



This bag was purchased when I was studying abroad in Guadalajara, Mexico for about $15 U.S. dollars. This was incredibly shocking as the bag is real leather and has a great amount of detail to it. 


This arm party was my Mexican tribute as many of the bracelets I am wearing are from various markets there. Mexico is a really great place to buy bracelets for this as they are super cheap and well made. 


My B! This little gem was found by moi at a vintage jewelry store. I think it is one of the best feelings when you are thrifting and find something such as this, so personal.

How was your Cinco de Mayo weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! Very cute outfit.

    xx
    Mege

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey you are still so young and could totally rock daisy dukes;)! Love the chambray with the red shorts! You look gorg:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, and I love your necklace, it's so cute!

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look! shall we follow? let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete