Logo

Logo

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

There is Never a Wrong Time for Lolita Sunglasses

I don't care what anyone says, I will always love my Lolita-esque heart-shaped sunglasses. They are the right amount of kitsch for any look.

For this personal style post I am wearing a good deal of thrifted items, one being a new find from Friday. As for the color theme, black and white are forever chic in my heart. Red just adds the right amount of color, making this triad a favorite of mine.

As an accessory, a floppy hat can really protect your face from the sun's rays, a plus for my fair skin. Add some sunglasses, and you are beach ready. I am definitely going to be on the lookout for more floppy hats... perhaps they will replace my fedoras this summer?

Hat - Walmart (Believe it or not!)
Sunglasses - Couldn't tell you but you can find them anywhere
Shirt - Thrifted 
Pants - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Vintage Keds from Goodwill online auction
Bag - My latest find from the Goodwill 



I said something out loud when I say this bag, most likely, "OH MY GOD!"


I am slightly obsessed with strawberries. Actually, make that any fruit print. 



How was your Memorial Day Weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I like the new-blog look.
    Why the change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunglasses are great!! Amazing look hun! <3 x

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I love your pants and shoes... <3
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment .. I am Following you now ...
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bag and shoes are soo cool! wouldn't even believe the bag's from Goodwill only!

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete